Dr. Johnson is a licensed, board-certified physician registered with the Minnesota Department of Health’s Office of Medical Cannabis. Dr. Johnson received her MD from Mayo Medical School and worked as a family doctor at Olmsted Medical Center in Rochester, Minnesota, for 14 years before starting her private practice, The Green Clinic.
Patients of all ages and backgrounds are welcome. If you don’t think you qualify, you’re probably wrong.
National insurance companies don’t provide coverage for medical cannabis because it’s not legal in all states. Our low, flat fee saves you from unnecessary paperwork and surprise bills.
No Medical Record
Your patient information is not stored in electronic medical records shared with other healthcare institutions.
Minnesota Medical Cannabis Program
Patients must be enrolled in MN’s Medical Cannabis Program to legally purchase and possess medical cannabis in the State of MN.
Patient Enrollment Process
Qualifying Medical Conditions
Minnesota’s current qualifying conditions are:
- Cancer accompanied with severe/chronic pain, nausea or severe vomiting, cachexia or severe wasting
- Macular Degeneration
- Tourette Syndrome
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease including Crohn’s Disease
- Seizures including those characteristic of Epilepsy
- Severe and Persistent Muscle Spasms including those characteristic of Multiple Sclerosis
- Terminal Illness with a probable life expectancy of less than one year*
- Intractable Pain (pain whose cause cannot be removed)
- Chronic Pain
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Chronic Vocal or Motor Tic Disorder
- Sickle Cell Disease
Cannabis Patient Centers (Dispensaries)
The Green Clinic does not stock, sell or dispense THC or CBD products. Certified, registered patients purchase medical marijuana from MN’s Medical Cannabis Dispensaries.